Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Podcast Episode 1: Every Fat Kid's Pipe Dream

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Re: FCB Podcast Episode 1: Pipe Dream For A Fat Kid

"Topps has never put out a highend baseball product that would be in the top 10 baseball products".....?

Triple Threads?

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008

Listening to this, is it always going to be awkward where someone is finishing a thought on the topic at hand and is spoken over and a move is made onto the next topic? I'm only like 10 minutes in and it's happened twice already.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008

Love these only complaint is you guys need some sort of consistency on microphones. Some people sound great some sound like they are sitting 15 feet from a tin can on a string.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008

When was this recorded? Tyler Seguin is far and away the leader in the entire NHL in +/- so I'm not sure about the comment on taking time to develop or if it was implied that he is doing that.

Wes

OG
Administrator

MallCopKJ said:
Listening to this, is it always going to be awkward where someone is finishing a thought on the topic at hand and is spoken over and a move is made onto the next topic? I'm only like 10 minutes in and it's happened twice already.

Three people in three different places. It's harder than you'd think.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008

Wes said:
MallCopKJ said:

Three people in three different places. It's harder than you'd think.

I think it was actually feedback lol. I kept hearing other voices throughout and it sounded more like that.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

MallCopKJ said:

You are looking for a "Seamless Transition"

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
MallCopKJ said:
When was this recorded? Tyler Seguin is far and away the leader in the entire NHL in +/- so I'm not sure about the comment on taking time to develop or if it was implied that he is doing that.

And his cards don't yet reflect that.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I thought it was Taylor hall they were saying that about. I thought audio was stout when I heard it.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
MallCopKJ said:

And his cards don't yet reflect that.

They've been on the rise [phil:ht5mdbcx]260937261921[/phil:ht5mdbcx] - that's a pretty solid number for an ungraded young gun.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Keep the feedback coming guys, like many new initiatives at FCB it is a work in progress.

What did you like or not like? What segments do you like or not like? Do you like the forums discussion? How did you think the interviews were with Gilmore and I?

Any constructive feedback is good!

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States

MallCopKJ said:

Agree, I know i was guilty of it. We should get better at it...

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois

MallCopKJ said:
"Topps has never put out a highend baseball product that would be in the top 10 baseball products".....?

Triple Threads?
Not even close.

Didn't get to listen to the whole thing, but interesting to hear that my opinions on topps aren't only mine... ;)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I would suggest you keep the duration down to what it was in your "pilot" episode.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States

ChasHawk said:
MallCopKJ said:

Triple Threads?
Not even close.

Didn't get to listen to the whole thing, but interesting to hear that my opinions on topps aren't only mine... ;)

:lol:

You and I have always agreed on this point.