Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
I wanted to update all of you on Riley Angel. Still no word on what bacteria/virus killed her mother. They have been going 24 hrs a day since Sunday evening trying to figure it out. Riley's grandparents made it back from Haiti last night. A couple of her aunts made it in early yesterday. She had constantly been surrounded by friends & her church family.

Yesterday evening, for no reason the docs can decipher, Riley's fever broke and her strength and vitals returned to virtual normal levels in a matter of an hour.

They say this morning that things look great and she was moved to a regular room in the hospital. No is the process of deciding what is best for Riley since she is technically an orphan.

Thanks,
David

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
darrend505 said:
I seoncd Barry's ugh with my own UGH!!!!!!!!

Good morning guys!

If you hadn't been up all night making cookies :lol:

Great news Dave! I am glad to hear she is getting better. Must have been all the love, support, and prayers that little girl has been getting.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good Morning.

David-That's great that she is doing better.

Everyone has paid for the break. Case was ordered last night so they will probably process today and ship.
We need to pick a time to random the draft order. Let me know what will work for the majority of people.
It could be done tonight after 7:30 CST.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

speakcoffee.jpg

Dave- Life is a mystery. Sometimes people don't realize the power of prayer. Praying that her recovery continues and she gets the support she needs to get through the times ahead.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
gvsu96 said:
Good Morning.

David-That's great that she is doing better.

Everyone has paid for the break. Case was ordered last night so they will probably process today and ship.
We need to pick a time to random the draft order. Let me know what will work for the majority of people.
It could be done tonight after 7:30 CST.
I am off today so whatever is better for you and the other guys.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

craigslist has just worked for me! I just posted a for sale add with a few takeoff parts I have in my cellar from my totalled out Stang and already I have a guy coming Saturday to buy the trunklid I've had in the cellar for like 4 years. Good deal and I'll be turning that into a couple more Canseco auto's from the guy I just bought 3 nice cards from already!!

my oldest daughter is home again today.. think I'll be taking her to the doctor because she is having some lower back issues.

Have a good day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts