Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pleasant Gypsy Queen surprise...... Thanks Dice-K Collector!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
A few weeks back, Dice-K Collector was selling a Gypsy Queen box UPC code that could be used to redeemed for the missing autograph hit. I figured for $5, I'll roll the dice. I sent the money and asked him to send it directly to Topps for me, and then I forgot all about it. I open the mail yesterday and have an envelope from Topps and don't know why. The only 3 redemptions I have are higher-end and would be shipped with Signature Confirmation. I open the package and see this:

KalineGypsyAU.jpg

My scanner makes the autograph look bad, but it's very smooth and clean, and gets about $30 dlvd on eBay. So thanks Dice-K Collector! And anyone that wants this card can have it for $20 gift payment. Thanks for reading, and thanks to Topps for not sending me Angel Pagan!!

Erik

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Pine Tar said:
[quote="Keyser Soze":1q335esp]Card is sold
So does Kevin get a cut of the sale :lol:[/quote:1q335esp]

He said so himself that he had it sitting around for a long time and would have never bothered to send it in. I do believe, however, that a small gift is in order

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
Keyser Soze said:
[quote="Pine Tar":efvorh99][quote="Keyser Soze":efvorh99]Card is sold
So does Kevin get a cut of the sale :lol:[/quote:efvorh99]

He said so himself that he had it sitting around for a long time and would have never bothered to send it in. I do believe, however, that a small gift is in order[/quote:efvorh99]

:lol: Its all good! No small gift is in order. I would've never sent it in! I'm just extremely glad that it worked out great for you (and me! I'm pretty sure I used that 5$ to help me get a custom card made!) congrats!

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Dice-K Collector said:
[quote="Keyser Soze":3c6oqfox][quote="Pine Tar":3c6oqfox][quote="Keyser Soze":3c6oqfox]Card is sold
So does Kevin get a cut of the sale :lol:[/quote:3c6oqfox]

He said so himself that he had it sitting around for a long time and would have never bothered to send it in. I do believe, however, that a small gift is in order[/quote:3c6oqfox]

:lol: Its all good! No small gift is in order. I would've never sent it in! I'm just extremely glad that it worked out great for you (and me! I'm pretty sure I used that 5$ to help me get a custom card made!) congrats![/quote:3c6oqfox]

Well thanks again!

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Very nice card...Topps probably ran out Angel Pagan cards when they sent me mine.

Keyser Soze said:
A few weeks back, Dice-K Collector was selling a Gypsy Queen box UPC code that could be used to redeemed for the missing autograph hit. I figured for $5, I'll roll the dice. I sent the money and asked him to send it directly to Topps for me, and then I forgot all about it. I open the mail yesterday and have an envelope from Topps and don't know why. The only 3 redemptions I have are higher-end and would be shipped with Signature Confirmation. I open the package and see this:

KalineGypsyAU.jpg

My scanner makes the autograph look bad, but it's very smooth and clean, and gets about $30 dlvd on eBay. So thanks Dice-K Collector! And anyone that wants this card can have it for $20 gift payment. Thanks for reading, and thanks to Topps for not sending me Angel Pagan!!

Erik

Members online

Latest posts