Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Keep 55_marlins_sp in your thoughts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Just got a text from Dave Archer's phone from his wife saying he was admitted to the hospital yesterday due to some sort of infection.

JakeTheSnake16

Nov 28, 2009
Sun Devil Country
Hoping Dave gets better! He's been ill since before the new year? Here is some of his status' since December.
As stated before Dave is a great guy. I'm seeing a lot of Josh Johnson cards not being sold... :(

From Facebook-
1/23
Off to Duluth tomorrow ... Hopefully something will be done.

1/19
My "weight loss" program is working just fine this year. 20+ pounds in just two weeks ...
-Can't hold food down.

1/7
I just get done with the flu and I end up back in the ER. Stupid Sinusitis ...

1/1
slowly getting better. Hopefully by Monday night my light-headedness will be gone.

12/28
hoooray for me, I have the flu. Last update, I'm guessing, til after the new year. Dr. said no solid foods for 4 days, at least, clear liquids and hinted at me losing weight and changing this Zeus like physique ... Hopefully I'll be at work sometime soon, but I feel like a zombie right now :(

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
hope he's ok- Amish Beard Man is the sexiest fcber there is LOL + 1 of the nicest card geeks i've ever met

Members online

Latest posts