Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

April group JSA submission Friday, April 20th 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Is Joe DiMaggio basic? My grandpa gave me an old business card that has his autograph on it and I would like to get it authenticated.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I have a book that has 6 autographs in it; Stan Musial, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Ralph Branca, Bobby Thomson, and Willie Mays. Could you get me a total on what the authentication cost would be? Also, do we just include return postage in a PayPal payment? Are we supposed to send cash/check? Thank you.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
hey chris how much would it be for one of the 1994 mantle/griffey upper deck dual autographs, i guess it has to go through jsa before i can send it to bgs.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
muskiesfan said:
I have a book that has 6 autographs in it; Stan Musial, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Ralph Branca, Bobby Thomson, and Willie Mays. Could you get me a total on what the authentication cost would be? Also, do we just include return postage in a PayPal payment? Are we supposed to send cash/check? Thank you.

I believe that would cost you $100

You would include USPS flat rate cost in your payment.

Any form of payment is fine.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
cgilmo said:
muskiesfan said:

Cool. If the cost is only $100, I am definitely down. The autos are all IP and have the provenance to go with them, but I still would like a JSA LOA.

Thank you for the deal. That is a helluva price.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
cgilmo said:
KOBEARODLT said:
hey chris how much would it be for one of the 1994 mantle/griffey upper deck dual autographs, i guess it has to go through jsa before i can send it to bgs.

%70 of the posted rate

$52.50

nevermind im just going to send it to bgs/jsa service myself

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
muskiesfan said:
cgilmo said:
muskiesfan said:

Cool. If the cost is only $100, I am definitely down. The autos are all IP and have the provenance to go with them, but I still would like a JSA LOA.

Thank you for the deal. That is a helluva price.
$100 is the normal price. Does he not get the 30% discount?

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Would they be able to authenticate something that is laminated. If you cant get a hold of them can I send it in and see what they say. Thanks!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
KOBEARODLT said:
cgilmo said:
KOBEARODLT said:

%70 of the posted rate

$52.50

The price I quoted assumes they want a full letter on mantle. That isn't cheap

Sent from my AT100 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
cgilmo said:
KOBEARODLT said:
cgilmo said:
KOBEARODLT said:

%70 of the posted rate

$52.50

The price I quoted assumes they want a full letter on mantle. That isn't cheap

Sent from my AT100 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

no i understand mantle costs alot, but i think jsa does bgs encapsulation as well which is kind of what i was looking for..if i could do that in this sub i would be all for it

Members online

No members online now.