Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free Ebay Listings 26 and 27 Jan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
List Auction-style FREE plus, add Buy It Now FREE
-2-day Seller Special: January 26-27
-List even more FREE, on top of the 50 free you may already get during the rest of the month
-Get your items in front of millions of eBay buyers

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I dont know if it was a temp special...but I get 100 free listings a month...at least I did for the last four months.

Casebreaker

Aug 11, 2010
jumbojohnny said:
I dont know if it was a temp special...but I get 100 free listings a month...at least I did for the last four months.

i think this is still true, im still waiting on the special where its free listing with best offers!!!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Casebreaker said:
jumbojohnny said:

i think this is still true, im still waiting on the special where its free listing with best offers!!!
They just did a list for free and you could add BIN/BO to it as well

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Great, I can relist all the items that didn't sell the last four times they had free listings.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
I have an idea for eBay....how bout instead of all these dumb promotions for free listings you just let us list for free every day of the week and you can still continue to rape us on the closing costs.

lawhs89

Apr 3, 2011
These free listings days are driving me nuts! My searches double the week after. If you item did not sell they first five times, do you think it will sell the sixth?

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
lawhs89 said:
These free listings days are driving me nuts! My searches double the week after. If you item did not sell they first five times, do you think it will sell the sixth?

If at first you dont suceed, try, try, try again! :D

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
lawhs89 said:
belive it or not, yes. I constantly have stuff get bids after the 3rd or 4th go-around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts