Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Box Breaks going live in 30!!! UStream and YouTube!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Cope and I will be going live in 30 minutes here with a box break for a member! WE will be filming for youtube and will be on Ustream as well in the chat room.

Only one of you signed up to have anything busted....shame on you! Don't miss it thought as we will give you live looks at the store, and if you want to get in on the breaks last minute from the store inventory, we can hook you up!

Join us in chat for 30 minutes as we get our box breaks off the ground!

We are also taking orders for next weeks breaks!

Topps Precision $175 a box!

Plates and Patches $155 a box!

Topps Series 1 Baseball Hobby-$68

Topps Series 1 HTA-$105

GET YOUR PREORDERS IN NOW!!!

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
link? or are you doing it in chat?

damn i so missed that..... see you in the chat lol

bmc398

May 25, 2009
THanks for the support guys! I really feel that the first round of box breaks went well!

Wolfmanalfredo and Hoopster3977 were our brave Guinea Pigs and came out with some real great breaks of 2011 Draft!

We hit a gold and blue auto, a few Gold refractors, an Orange Kimbrel RC and plenty of other great hits! We even had 3 hot boxes with a refractor in every pack!!! You'll have your cards very soon guys!

Videos will be uploaded to YouTube tomorrow!

Again, please let us know what you would like us to break for you for next week and we can quote you a price! We will be breaking 2012 Topps Series 1 on cam next week along with some new football releases so stay tuned!

bmc398

May 25, 2009
vwnut13 said:
I couldn't even get the chatroom to load.
Sorry for the technical problems. It was our first time so things weren't smooth to start but we got it figured out. I think from now on we will be in Ustream only and will do a better job of linking to the ustream room from the regular FCB chat room.

We'll get it all ironed out by next time!

The people whose breaks we did got to see them though, and the videos will be up on YouTube tomorrow so you WILL get to see them at some point!

Members online

Latest posts