Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Breaking a 2011 Topps Diamond Giveway Factory Set TRADING!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stangy24

Jun 18, 2009
San Francisco, CA
Hey Everyone,

I'm breaking a 2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary complete factory set. It's series 1 & 2. This is the set you get when you redeem 45 rings on the diamond website. The cards look like regular 2011 Topps, but they have Limited Edition and the Diamond Anniversary logo on them. Here's the Jeter an an example:

DSC09009.jpg

DSC09013.jpg

If anyone needs their guy or team, please PM me. I'm currently trading for any current SF Giants, SF 49ers or SJ Sharks. Base, inserts, GU - need whatever I can get. I'm also selling these if anyone wants to just buy what they need...

waintrain

Jan 22, 2012
St. Louis Area
I need all of the Cardinals except for the 3 Wainwrights. Check my tradelist for any Giants. I have tons of cards not on there yet but if you don't see anything, I'll look some more.

stangy24

Jun 18, 2009
San Francisco, CA
waintrain said:
I need all of the Cardinals except for the 3 Wainwrights. Check my tradelist for any Giants. I have tons of cards not on there yet but if you don't see anything, I'll look some more.

PM Sent!

Members online