Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else get the Tommy Hanson eTopps auto?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Russ S. said:
Nope.

Since they announced the shipping for Auto'd cards will now be $39.99, it turned me off.

HA. ;)

Wouldn't surprise me a bit. Luckily, I am aware that the eTopps autograph price always includes shipping

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
cgilmo said:
i decided not to give that program any more money

I thought about not doing it out of principal, but on and off for 2 years now I have given them money for something that turned out to be worthless, so I figured I should jump at the chance to actually get something that was worth what I paid for it. A parting gift, of sorts

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Topps couldn't of picked a better time to sell Hanson stuff, he is absolutely on fire right now!

I love how when topps has to pay some bills they shovel whatever crap they have on the desk and sell it.

Kevin

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
schmidtfan20 said:
Topps couldn't of picked a better time to sell Hanson stuff, he is absolutely on fire right now!

I love how when topps has to pay some bills they shovel whatever crap they have on the desk and sell it.

Kevin
Right because $3k worth of Hanson autos is going a great way to generate cash flow.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts