Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do I.....-ebay question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
with all of the ebay knowledge on these boards, I figured it is best to ask it here.

How do I save search, that will email when the result pops up?

For example, javier baez gold* ref*

So that when one gets listed, I get a notification.

Can I do this? If so, how? I tried in advanced search and must not have been doing it right.

thanks!

skrip

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
When you "save this search" there will be a box that is already checked "email me blah blah blah"

but honestly, ive found the emails a waste of time as they arrive long after steal bins are listed

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
type in your search as usual

once you get the results, there is a button that says "save search" right after the number of results

click that

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
ThoseBackPages said:
When you "save this search" there will be a box that is already checked "email me blah blah blah"

but honestly, ive found the emails a waste of time as they arrive long after steal bins are listed

Yeah, they only do it once a day, I think sometime in the morning. If something is listed 5 minutes after that, and gets hit a few hours later, you'll never get notified of it.

Members online

Latest posts