Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Harper Sterling Black Auto!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama
Re: Harper Black Auto!

and...Gold Hosmer Auto

and...Black Brandon Nimmo Auto

and...Black Brandon Beachy Jersey Auto....

This case is insane!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
cgilmo said:
Cool story bro

Without more info, this thread is kinda :?
this-thread-rocks.jpg

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama
Sorry, was just excited to see a crazy case....Not sure what other info I could give other than post the link to the BlogTV address where it was happening.

The case yielded 9 black refractors, 1 purple, 6 or 7 golds, and a 60th Anniversary auto of Beckham. The Harper Black auto and Hosmer Gold auto were in the same box. Woulda been nice to have bought that box!

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Boylen33 said:
Sorry, was just excited to see a crazy case....Not sure what other info I could give other than post the link to the BlogTV address where it was happening.

The case yielded 9 black refractors, 1 purple, 6 or 7 golds, and a 60th Anniversary auto of Beckham. The Harper Black auto and Hosmer Gold auto were in the same box. Woulda been nice to have bought that box!

Post the link then....as it's kinda obvious :benson:

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama
Wasn't going to post the link, as I figured it would be against the rules here, seeing as how it would be advertising someone else's group break...He had sign-ups going for other breaks he has holding afterwards.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Boylen33 said:
Wasn't going to post the link, as I figured it would be against the rules here, seeing as how it would be advertising someone else's group break...He had sign-ups going for other breaks he has holding afterwards.

If not advertising a break and it's done then nope....but break pronpbably didn't happen glad we could give you the attention you needed

Members online

Latest posts