Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========The Morning Thread=========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Cant find my A&G Danica Patrick RC for anything. I think I might have given it away.

...which would make sense because I wanted to send one to a friend and save him the money. ::facepalm::

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

Up early today because I have a craigslist buyer showing up to pickup my old Mustang trunklid. This happened perfect timing because I'm flipping the proceeds into 2 more nice auto's for my PC from a guy I just bought 3 very nice cards from already. Glad to get it out of the cellar because its not exactly a yardsale type item and I have to clean and organize for one of those this spring. Then I have to cleanup the apartment for my youngest daughter Skye's sixth birthday party which for the first time in her young life is being held on her true birth date.

Have a good one everyone!

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MojoDan said:
Hey Art, how are you feeling?

Probably pretty cold up there huh?

It isn't pretty that's for sure. About 20F and the weather guy said about an inch of snow yesterday. Got about 7 inches. ::facepalm:: Wind is blowing like crazy and just blowing it back from where I shoveled it from. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Other than that, not to bad but still having issues with my left hip.

How's things for you with all that nice weather your having? :mrgreen:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Resident Bay Fan said:
MojoDan said:

It isn't pretty that's for sure. About 20F and the weather guy said about an inch of snow yesterday. Got about 7 inches. ::facepalm:: Wind is blowing like crazy and just blowing it back from where I shoveled it from. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Hasnt been "nice," I just enjoy the rain is all. Its really sloppy outside because they are repaving our neighborhood and the rain hasnt drained all that well. Either way, we arent going to drop below 40 degrees I dont think.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Resident Bay Fan said:
MojoDan said:

Art,

you might want to research using HGH to help heal all the ailments you have. I have been looking into it myself as an alternative for the ligaments in my neck which have really never got better. In the winter they ache and its not anything that can be fixed by PT or massage. alot of researchers consider HGH the fountain of youth and its FDA approved so your not breaking any laws. I am going to speak to my doctor about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.