Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most valuable card in your collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
This can be based on sale or book value, depending on which you feel most comfortable with. Also feel free to share how you acquired the card (trade, gift, purchase, etc).

Without a doubt my most valuable card is a 1961 Topps #300 Mickey Mantle. It was acquired via trade from a collector who knows I collect Mantle (he traded heavily in my favor so I could get this). Beckett book value is $600, although I realize mine is worth much less due to condition.

normal_1962toppsmantle.jpg

(Yes, I realize I incorrectly labeled the file "1962".)

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
My 1984 Topps Traded Dwight Gooden auto I got in person. It would take a small fortune to sell off that memory.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
Mine would be the card in my avatar :D 500$ sale price (compared to my dice-k masterpieces auto which was 400$) the card in my avatar was a gift.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
Based on offers(up to $350), probably will never get that again since Topps released quite a few his autos the last few years. Pulled it in 2006 and was amazed when I first saw the patch. Still tough for me to sell/trade nice patches or autos I pull.

2004SPGUPBWilliamsPatchAuto.jpg

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
The one in my signature, for sure. I'm sure its value goes well beyond a K; I bought it for low-900s. When you team collect prospects, the majority of them are mediocre (unless your team is ruthlessly horrible , and therefore constant 1-3 top picks). The Greg Reynolds I own was once worth quite an amount, but you would be lucky to get 80-125 for it.

2010NolanArenadoBowmanChromeSuperfractorAutoofOne.jpg

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Superfractor said:
When you team collect prospects, the majority of them are mediocre (unless your team is ruthlessly horrible , and therefore constant 1-3 top picks).
HEY!

Don't give away our secrets!! ;)

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Currently, there are the cards in my signature, although it will be updated in the future :mrgreen: .

Members online

Latest posts