Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~The Sunday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning. Big Birthday/Retirement party at my house for my Father In-Law. Should be very busy all day.

Steve- How's this?
84Mattingly_NEW.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning Barry, BOSOX and Flori-Dave.

Barry what about sorting cards? I thought that was a daily occurrence for you.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
net = prices , sorting ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::
I was here at 2 :00 till 4:00 this morning and priced 100 last couple hours for stadium .
Need to order about 300 plastic 50 and 100 count and have filled in 60 days . I don't buy much during season .
Meds i take kick my A$$ so i sleep about 3-4 hours at a time .

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Good morning everyone. Was up till 3 inventorying stuff. Kids got me up nice and early @ 7; we're watching cartoons as I continue to inventory in Excel.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

my youngest woke me up early this morning because she wanted breakfast and now she is playing the Sonic game we got her for her birthday. she had a good party yesterday then we went to Red Robin for dinner where they sang their happy bday and gave her an ice cream sundae.

I bought two more auto's yesterday and also paid on another deal for the elusive 2000 Venezuelan sticker. I am excited for my upcoming maildays to say the least! its been a while since I've had something worth scanning and sharing.

Have a good day everyone!

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

I have to leave in just a bit to take Crystal to work. Definitely not looking forward to driving through all those yahoos again today. She ended up leaving work late last night. We left downtown around 2am. That place was still rocking. There was music blaring and tons of drunkards everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts