Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pickups from the Orland Park show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
Just wanted to share some things I got today:

6x 2011 Bowman Jurickson Profar
1x 2011 Bowman's Brightest Jurickson Profar
2x 2011 Bowman Mason Williams
1x 2011 Bowman and Bowman Chrome Rymer Liriano
2x 2010 Topps Chrome Mike Stanton
1x 2010 Bowman Chrome Julio Teheran

Then some scans:

These first 4 actually came in the mail the last week:

Scan204.jpg

Scan202.jpg

Scan201.jpg

Scan196.jpg

Then these were from the show:

Scan220.jpg

Scan219.jpg

Scan216.jpg

Scan215.jpg

Scan214.jpg

Scan213.jpg

Scan218.jpg

Scan217.jpg

Scan221.jpg

Thanks for looking.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I miss going to this show durning the winter. Since I have moved to the Upper Peninsula, can't make it anymore. Did the same group of character such as Tony Devine, Jaiver, and Xaiver show up? How about ballerskip?

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Man I miss this show. I remember riding my bike to it when I was little. There isn't any card shows worthwhile to go to where I live now

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
hoopster3977 said:
I miss going to this show durning the winter. Since I have moved to the Upper Peninsula, can't make it anymore. Did the same group of character such as Tony Devine, Jaiver, and Xaiver show up? How about ballerskip?

Holy crap Tony Dovine??? Is that shyster still doing cards??? I havent seen him in years

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
mchenrycards said:
hoopster3977 said:

Holy crap Tony Dovine??? Is that shyster still doing cards??? I havent seen him in years
I haven't dealt with Tony in a long time. I know better. But he's at every show in the Chicago area. The other guys I mentioned are pretty good to deal with.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
hoopster3977 said:
mchenrycards said:
hoopster3977 said:

I haven't dealt with Tony in a long time. I know better. But he's at every show in the Chicago area. The other guys I mentioned are pretty good to deal with.
Lulz, I just asked Chi_Sportscards if that was the same Tony I know.. never knew his last name.

That's hilarious that you all know him too. I've bought cards from him before, he's a real piece of work.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts