Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Bowman Draft w/ No Names on Front?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Pulled this out of Bowman Draft today. Has anybody seen something like this yet? I know it's probably a simple printer error but I wonder if it will fetch a premium of any kind.

TroutBlank.jpg

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
It is missing foil. If it were 1990, those might be huge but now it seems like they are treated more like a defect.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
It will have a premium.
Earlier today noticed 2011 Topps USA box set has these as well. Seems like in most releases, these have slipped into packout. Rare but only a small percentage of oddball/player/team collectors go after them. Looks like there's about 50 completed and 150 current listings. A Jake Locker went for $35. Jeter $35 Dalton $20 etc.

As stated earlier, most collectors nowdays want GEM MINT. But if the rookie got huge, it would sell for a good amount.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Just to let you guys know, I sold this Trout for about $14 today. I was pretty happy with that considering it sat at .99 with 0 bids for 6 days and 23 hours :lol: I pulled 1.5 boxes worth of these (only 1 trout though). I was pretty aggravated when I opened the box, but it might turn out to be a pleasant surprise!

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
sigma_chi said:
Just to let you guys know, I sold this Trout for about $14 today. I was pretty happy with that considering it sat at .99 with 0 bids for 6 days and 23 hours :lol: I pulled 1.5 boxes worth of these (only 1 trout though). I was pretty aggravated when I opened the box, but it might turn out to be a pleasant surprise!

BOOM!

Members online

Latest posts