Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone preorder Topps from ATL?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Just wondering if anyones order has shipped yet? This is my first preorder through them and i am curious if they ship so you receive on release date or not? i assume not if they havent shipped my order yet.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Wes said:
moxacaine said:
Just wondering if anyones order has shipped yet? This is my first preorder through them and i am curious if they ship so you receive on release date or not? i assume not if they havent shipped my order yet.

Josh is great about replying to email.

yeah i know, i dont want to bother him with petty things. thats why i figured id just ask here. sent him an email.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
cgilmo said:
moxacaine said:
cgilmo said:
It's been a long time since I have been excited about a base topps release.

are you about this one?

indeed I am
I'm always excited about new Topps products. Inexpensive product, Lots of different cards, inserts, etc

Care to elaborate on why are you excited more now than other releases?? (Not being facetious either, but I would like to hear your opinion)

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
I'm fairly certain that ATL shipped pre-orders today for arrival on release. At least I'm assuming for anyone in a 2 day UPS range from Atlanta.

I'm pretty excited as well. I've never busted Topps in bulk before, but I'm giving it a shot. It got off with a bang when I sold all of my wrappers for over $1 a piece! I recouped 12.5% of my investment without selling a single card.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
BowmanChromeAddict said:
I'm fairly certain that ATL shipped pre-orders today for arrival on release. At least I'm assuming for anyone in a 2 day UPS range from Atlanta.

I'm pretty excited as well. I've never busted Topps in bulk before, but I'm giving it a shot. It got off with a bang when I sold all of my wrappers for over $1 a piece! I recouped 12.5% of my investment without selling a single card.

with the way case prices are going, You probably could get more for them sealed.

Track what you get for them busted vs what you could have gotten for them sealed.

Sent from my AT100 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
cgilmo said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:

with the way case prices are going, You probably could get more for them sealed.

Track what you get for them busted vs what you could have gotten for them sealed.

Where are you seeing jumbo prices at now?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
BowmanChromeAddict said:
cgilmo said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:

im seeing them go in the $700 range on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-TOPPS-SERI ... 5ae4d6dbfa

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
cgilmo said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
cgilmo said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:

im seeing them go in the $700 range on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-TOPPS-SERI ... 5ae4d6dbfa

Snap. You may be right. Reminds me of 2010 Bowman Jumbo to an extent, but it won't go near those heights. Either way, I'm looking forward to the break. C'mon UPS...hurry up!

Members online

Latest posts