Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wanna see what getting kicked in the nuts looks like??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
The TCG group case.

scan0015.jpg

scan0016.jpg

scan0017.jpg

scan0018.jpg

scan0019.jpg

scan0020.jpg

scan0014.jpg

scan0012.jpg

scan0010.jpg

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
Brad, what are you doing using the "Special thanks from the UD" photo I created? I am flattered!!!!!

That's a rough case....

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
70Chip said:
Brad, what are you doing using the "Special thanks from the UD" photo I created? I am flattered!!!!!

That's a rough case....

Do you really make that pic up 70chip? The picture is infamous on pretty much every hobby forum on the WWW.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
madman1978 said:
Last years was worse IMO
at least i walk away with a Franco Harris GU/AU (maybe) UD is not the best are fulfilling redemption's

My Franco Harris redemption that I entered in on Saturday is already being shipped out.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
70Chip said:

That's a rough case....

Nice. I did not realize you created it. I have seen it over the internet and put it in my photobucket so I could post it, just for situations like this

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
70Chip said:

Do you really make that pic up 70chip? The picture is infamous on pretty much every hobby forum on the WWW.

$G$, I didn't take the pic but added the text....check the upper right corner for my watermark ;)

Brad, no worries bud, it actually made me laugh when I saw it...I was actually flattered!!! I grant you "exclusive" rights to post my "artwork" anytime, that makes you a 1/1 LOL!!!! :) :) :) :) :)