Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rays Fanfest is going to blow:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
$200 for Luck Scott?

Autograph wristbands went up from $40 last year to $50 this year.

Rays 2012 Fan Fest, presented by MetroPCS
Saturday, February 18
With Chevrolet, Sweetbay Supermarket and TradeWinds Island Resorts

Get ready for the Rays 2012 season with Fan Fest, presented by MetroPCS on Saturday, February 18, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Tropicana Field.

Admission and parking are FREE!

Bring the whole family; there's plenty of activities for everyone. Have a player call your friend or family member, play interactive games, have a Thanksmas lunch with Joe Maddon, get baseball memorabilia at the yard sale, meet Rays players, get their autographs, and much more.

Fan Fest highlights include:
Coaches Clinics
Autographs/Exclusive Signing Opportunity
Yard Sale
High-Five Station during Kids Run the Bases
Players will read to kids as part of the "Reading with the Rays"
Player and fan interaction
Panel Discussions
Clubhouse Tours
MetroPCS Call-A-Friend program with Rays players
Enjoy Joe Maddon's Thanksmas spaghetti with meatballs and pierogies
Special Fan Fest Ticket Packs
MOR Kids Interactive Zone, including:
Batting Cages
Speed Pitch
Wiffle Ball Home Run Derby

2012 Fan Fest - Exclusive Signing Opportunity 9AM
Proceeds benefit the Rays Baseball Foundation

Have a specific Rays player sign for you at the Rays 2012 Fan Fest! You not only get that autograph, but you get a wristband for other autographs at Fan Fest. There are only 15 opportunities available for each player, so sign up today. Wristbands for this exclusive opportunity go on sale Friday, January 27.

Additional Details:
Each purchaser will receive an information pack with when and where to meet for their player autograph at Fan Fest on Saturday, Feb. 18, 2012 at Tropicana Field.
With your purchase for the exclusive signing opportunity you also receive a wristband for the general autograph line. A $50 value. This exclusive opportunity ensures you have time for other autographs.
Fans will be limited to one personalized autographed item per paying participant. Fans are responsible for providing the item being autographed.
Your VIP wristband must be worn at all times when entering the autograph lines and is non-transferable. Your wristband is not replaceable if lost or stolen.
All proceeds from the exclusive signing opportunity will benefit the Rays Baseball Foundation.

$400 each
Evan Longoria
David Price
James Shields
Jeremy Hellickson
Matt Moore
Carlos Peña

$200 each
B.J. Upton
Matt Joyce
Desmond Jennings
Kyle Farnsworth
Sean Rodriguez
Reid Brignac
Jeff Niemann
Wade Davis
Luke Scott

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
So wait is it $400 for one autograph from one of the guys on that list or from each of them? I thought ~$500 for SoxFest was ridiculous and that includes 2 nights at the Hilton downtown and admission to each day of the convention and all the autos you can get. Crazy.

***EDIT*** I guess it's not that crazy. You just pay that if you want to be guaranteed that autograph. You can still get them if you wait in line.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
This just goes to show, the Twins have hands down the best Fanfest in baseball!!

$400 each
Jeremy Hellickson

Sure glad I got Hellickson on an 8x10 when he was signing for the Feller Museum at Twinsfest last year, for $15!!! :lol:

Any of you all that dont want to pay $400 for a Hellickson auto, I'll sell you my 8x10 for half off today, $200 ;)

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Holy crap, the D-backs put 2 players to a table and charge $5 for those 2 players, whether its Geoff Blum or Justin Upton. I couldn't spend $400 on all the players at Fan Fest if I wanted to, I'd have to get all their autographs 5 times each.

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
Yikes! I went to Twinsfest and got these autographs and still spent under $400

Joe Mauer $35x3=$105
Justin Morneau $35x3=$105
30 other misc. players (some free, some around $7.50 each) including Revere, Willingham, Doumit, Shannon Stewart, Aaron Hicks, Scott Erickson etc. $75

$285 total plus parking

I love how it states to "bring the whole family." Who can afford to do that when it's so expensive to actually get autographs?

cubfan131

Aug 18, 2008
19braves77 said:
There are only 15 opportunities available for each player, so sign up today. Wristbands for this exclusive opportunity go on sale Friday, January 27.

Additional Details:
Each purchaser will receive an information pack with when and where to meet for their player autograph at Fan Fest on Saturday, Feb. 18, 2012 at Tropicana Field.
With your purchase for the exclusive signing opportunity you also receive a wristband for the general autograph line. A $50 value. This exclusive opportunity ensures you have time for other autographs.
Doesn't seem like that bad of a deal if you don't want to wait in line. If you don't like it you can buy a wristband for $50.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
RedsFest is absolutely the best. It's $25 for a 2 day ticket and the autographs are free.

There is the chance that you may miss out on people as they cut the lines at 250 people. It's still better than buying wristbands or paying for autographs though. There is a line specifically for season ticket holders and there is also a line for children 17 and under.

They also did a drawing for tickets to private signings for Votto, Chapman, and those guys. Totally free. You just signed up and on the website.

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
jeff550 said:
Its better than Nats Fanfest, which dosent exist ::facepalm::

Woah Woah Woah! There was a Nats Fanfest last year! It was all the non-autos you could get! You could ask Livan Hernandez a question! You could pay $40 and swing off the pitching machine in the cages! It was raining! It was awesome!

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
yrocks2001 said:
I love how it states to "bring the whole family." Who can afford to do that when it's so expensive to actually get autographs?

Not everyone wants an autograph. Sure they'd like one... but at those prices its out of the question.

Bring the whole family is easy. Say its Mom, Dad and 3 kids.... 5 people.... free parking... free admission... kids get to run bases.... speed pitch.... batting cage... clubhouse tours... coaches clinics. Thats a pretty full day. Im sure food is expensive.... but eat before you go... spend 4-5 hours at FanFest. Not bad.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Fanfest are fun:

2012 Rays Autograph Schedule

10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Ryan Reid---Table 1
Tim Beckham---Table 2
Jeff Keppinger---Table 3
Ricky Orta---Table 4
Kyle Farnsworth---Table 5

11:30 AM - 12:30 PM