Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Couple of Big Latos Pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tedc2379

May 19, 2010
San Diego
Thought my buying days were over after the trade, but I saw these 2 and went for them. I've been chasing a red for two years now and very rare where you can pick up the gem orange for the price of 8 raw chrome autos. I'm sure all the SF fans out there will enjoy.

img038.jpg

img040.jpg

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
tedc2379 said:
Thought my buying days were over after the trade, but I saw these 2 and went for them. I've been chasing a red for two years now and very rare where you can pick up the gem orange for the price of 8 raw chrome autos. I'm sure all the SF fans out there will enjoy.

img038.jpg

img040.jpg

Awesome pickups. I was watching those auctions but way out of my price range. See the 2011 Bowman red got listed today?

tedc2379

May 19, 2010
San Diego
Thanks guys. I wasn't happy about the trade either although I think it will help his card values. The ballpark factor is not a big deal with his K rate and the Padres always had trouble scoring runs for him. Even our normally trusted bullpen seemed to cough up a lot of potential Latos W's. Still, I would have liked to see Latos anchor the Padres rotation for a long time.

Members online