Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I received this message from paypal today about an ebay sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
We were recently notified that a payment you received was reversed by the buyer’s bank. A bank reversal can be requested by the bank itself or the bank account holder.

This buyer had great feedback.....120 with no negs. I opened a case against him recently after he didn't pay after 8 days. Total was $43.99. So what happens now? I have delivery confirmation to prove it was delivered. So am I covered as a seller? I should be.....

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
just a formality, long as you can show it delivered you have nothing to worry about,
paypal will eat it. Guy is telling his bank it was unauthorized cus he is a lowlife piece of crap,
so the bank just goes after who sucked his money out, which was paypal. They email you just
to keep you in the loop, even though it will have nothing to do with you at the end of the day.

COD27

Jun 10, 2009
Did it happen to be someone from Hawaii? I just recent had this happen to me. I just gave paypal the tracking info and in a week they gave me my money back.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts