Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Compensation for Theo Epstein

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
I have been reading reports that it will be a significant player and that some of the names are Vitters, Szczur, Brett Jackson, Junior Lake, Darwin Barney,Casey Coleman, Randy Wells or Trey Mcnutt.
Personally if we have to give up any of them I hope its Coleman, Wells or Vitters. The decision is being made by Selig so hopefully he doesn't screw us.
Out of the list who do you think would be fair to give up?

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
As a Red Sox fan I hope it's not Mcnutt, I heard his stuff if terrible and has shown no improvement since.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
The reports I've read say there's no way it'll be anything higher than a "C" level prospect.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
"An AL GM who is not associated with the Red Sox or Cubs believes that Commissioner Bud Selig will give Boston a significant player in the compensation agreement: "I don’t think MLB wants executives leaving their teams before their contracts are up and therefore he will try to deter teams from doing that again."

Members online