Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why cant I nab cards for these prices. Bauer GOLD Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
glewis22 said:
So I bought a Blue Refractor Auto from Draft of Trevor Bauer a few nights ago for $200(show) because I thought it was a great price. Then I check the completed listings and see this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trevor-Bauer-20 ... 3cc1a76909

What on Gods green earth is this seller thinking? Way to F with the market moron.
Those kind of sales don't do anything to the market. The price Bauer gold's get will not change-it's just that 1 person got really lucky by catching that auction fast.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
wolfmanalfredo said:
Some people just want the quick sale, I've done the same

Yeah, your in it to lose money huh? You like leaving almost $100 on the table? Laughable response.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
glewis22 said:
wolfmanalfredo said:

Yeah, your in it to lose money huh? You like leaving almost $100 on the table? Laughable response.

If he pulled it from a $4 pack, he just made $245.

Boom, knowledge!

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
glewis22 said:
wolfmanalfredo said:

If you are this upset something like this maybe its time to take a break from pictures of men on cardboard

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
glewis22 said:
wolfmanalfredo said:

I'm not saying in this exact situation, but yes I have left money on the table for a quick sale. If I know something sells consistently for 100 bucks, and I need the paypal asap, I'll list a BIN at 70 or 75. I don't do it often, but I have done it before. I think you're intolerance of other peoples situations is laughable

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
glewis22 said:
wolfmanalfredo said:

I pulled a Hosmer auto redemption in the fall and I flipped it right away for below what it was going for because I wanted the money more than the card. I got what I felt was a fair price for it and it covered the bill that I wanted to pay. Made over $100 on the card. I'm not into collecting for buying and flipping, but if I pull something I don't want and can make some money on it, I'm going to flip it. Pretty simple.

Members online

Latest posts