Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Topps HTA Gold Rush stamped parallels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I bought 2 boxes of 2012 Topps at a local HTA store, and got 6 Gold Rush parallels from the shop as an HTA giveaway (Axford, Slowey, Cahill, Holland, Moreland, and Rivera/Santana/Felix LL). These cards have a gold foil Gold Rush stamp on them, otherwise are identical to the base cards. Anyone have any info on these, as far as how many there are? Was each S1 card made as a stamped giveaway? More importantly, did anyone else get any of these?

thisthreadisworthless.jpg

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Sorry, my scanner is non-operational right now. I was hoping there'd be a scan online somewhere, or someone else would know what I was talking about.

hofmichael said:
They are exactly what you stated they are.They are part of the Gold Rush promotional material given to HTA shops.

I know what they are, I was looking for more info on them. Specifically, is the whole S1 paralleled, or just specific cards? My shop recieved 90 cards, did some get more, or less? Approximate print run on these? Just trying to see if I have a realistic chance of getting all my players from this set (out of the six I got, I only collect Axford).

pjt140

Jan 11, 2011
I am looking for the 2012 Topps Gold Rush parallel of Derek Jeter, please PM me if anybody has one... thanks!

Members online