Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My BGS mail day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
December FCB BGS Group sub results.

2011 Leaf Valiant Draft Black Dylan Bundy #1/5 - Thanks to Wes for this, I never even saw the card. I bought it from him raw, asked him if he thought it would Gem, he said yes, I told him to send it straight to Phil, he did, it gemmed.
BundyValiantBlackAU.jpg

2011 Bowman DP&P Chrome Prospect Autographs Dylan Bundy - I'll have to send this back to BGS to be reslabbed, as the left side is chipped up. Looks like I tried to chew my way into it
BundyBCAUGEM.jpg

2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Refractors Julio Teheran AU #/150 - my scanner butchered this card. It always makes blue look purple and reflects horribly on the inner soft sleeve
TeheranBCBlueRefAU.jpg

2011 Leaf Valiant Draft Anthony Rendon
RendonValiantAU.jpg

These grades popped last Thursday and the cards already arrived in my mailbox yesterday. Thanks for the look

Erik

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Nice!! Here's mine. (Your scanner does a nicer job making these things really pop.)

6727382615_8dd9f35dae.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Try scanning with the top open, see if that helps. Also, when you are ready to scan, if there is an option to preview like mine has, do a preview, then clop so the scanner only scans the selected area. All with the top open.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Nice! I have no idea why but I never even considered grading the Teheran before I sold it to you. You must have a pretty good eye!

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
bear0555 said:
Nice! I have no idea why but I never even considered grading the Teheran before I sold it to you. You must have a pretty good eye!

Haha! Glad you didn't! I was gonna message you but didn't want it to seem like I was taunting you. I appreciate it though

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
Sweet cards and sweet grades man!! I really like that Bundy black. I'm envious of your Bundy collection.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
trolea1234 said:
Sweet cards and sweet grades man!! I really like that Bundy black. I'm envious of your Bundy collection.

Thanks, Troy. And what are you talking about?!?! Have you seen your Springer collection!?!? It's retarded awesome

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
Lol. Thanks Erik. It would of been even more Retarteder awesome if I won that red last night. Still upset about that. I thought I won at first cause I was on my phone and it takes a while to show. It first showed it ended at $619, I was like hell yeah then hit refresh and was upset. And your Bundy stash is way nicer then mine!

Members online

No members online now.