Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTTF Tim Wheeler auto rc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doodaa24

Oct 14, 2010
Hello
Anyone have any for trade..Looking for Bowman chrome autos and variations.. sterling ref autos or other variations..Let me know what you have and if you like anything in my bucket
Chad

zbdub808

Nov 12, 2010
doodaa24 said:
Hello
Anyone have any for trade..Looking for Bowman chrome autos and variations.. sterling ref autos or other variations..Let me know what you have and if you like anything in my bucket
Chad

i have a gold refractor auto and a blue refractor auto

doodaa24

Oct 14, 2010
zbdub808 said:
doodaa24 said:
Hello
Chad

i have a gold refractor auto and a blue refractor auto

hello
How are you doing? any pics? Value? Did you like anything in my bucket?
Chad

doodaa24

Oct 14, 2010
osappy1 said:
I don't know if your interested in trading I have the (2) below and I am interested in the Swihart Blue and Crick Sterling, SV's on the pairs seem pretty similar.

bb2.jpg

twe.jpg

Thx

Jeremy

Hello
how is the centering on the Brentz
Chad

zbdub808

Nov 12, 2010
doodaa24 said:
osappy1 said:
I don't know if your interested in trading I have the (2) below and I am interested in the Swihart Blue and Crick Sterling, SV's on the pairs seem pretty similar.

bb2.jpg

twe.jpg

Thx

Jeremy

Hello
how is the centering on the Brentz
Chad

PM Sent

doodaa24

Oct 14, 2010
bmp1971 said:
I was just looking to trade for a BoSox prospect auto. Do you have any FT?

I have a swihart ref auto, Bryce Brentz base BC base autos but would be looking for BC autos of wheeler unless the sterling was a ref auto
Chad

Members online

Latest posts