Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Slowest feet in the game today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
People always talk about those with speed, who tear up the base paths stealing bases. But what about the other guys - the slow pokes who can't get a double out of a deeply hit ball to right.

Barring pitchers, who do you think is the slowest runner in baseball (current players only)?

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I was actually thinking Jim Thome when I posted up. I think Molina is out of the game.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Adrian Gonzalez is sloooow. He's quick at first but he's never in a hurry on the bases.

nbailey

Apr 2, 2010
Brett Wallace may be the slowest "younger player" in baseball - he doesn't clog base paths, he constipates them.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Gonzalez is funny... He was actually the inspiration behind the question... I have a baseball game app on my iPad and I play as the redsox. Gonzalez is constantly thrown out at second when he hits the ball to the wall in right. I get aggrevated with the game because it seems so unrealistic, but maybe that's about right! LOL

Latest posts