Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Bowman Draft Baseball LIVE Case Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
I am sitting at home and cracking a case of 2011 Bowman Draft. I will list Autos and any Gold or Better Refractors.

Box 1 = CJ Cron Refractor Auto
Box 2 = Taylor Jungmann Base Auto
Box 3 = Bryce Harper Green Border Redemption Auto and Kyle Crick Base Auto (never even knew Bryce had a green border autograph, thought for a second it was a bowman green border)
Box 4 = Ryan Lavarnway Gold Refractor and Tyler Goeddel Refractor Auto
Box 5 = Keenyn Walker Base Auto
Box 6 = Taylor Guerreiri Base Auto

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Bammmmm!!!!!

Archie Bradley Gold Refractor Auto Dead Nutz and no scratches that I can see with naked eye. Centering on back is great too. Box #7 along with Harper has this case a win win.

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
Nice hits!!! I'd be interested in any springer autos you might pull in the last 5 boxes.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Congrats on the Archie & Harper, and good luck with the rest.

Funny you were more excited with the Bradley then the Harper. :lol:

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
I was more baffled by the Harper and it was a redemption, its always better to have the card in hand especially the golds.

Rest of the Case included: Javier Baez Base Auto, Jacob Turner Orange RC Refractor, Kolton Wong GOld Ref Prospect Card, and 2 more base autos that I don't even recall.

Staff online

Members online