Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekly Pick-Up Thread: 1/30 - 2/05

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
Weekday Pick Up Thread 1/30-2/5

$(KGrHqF,!pEE8WR)eYBwBPJQLbo1B!~~60_12.JPG

$75 dlvd via BO

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I searched and did not see a thread for this week. Hopefully this is not a duplicate. Getting caught up on my scanning before I leave town for a couple weeks. These came in over the last few weeks.

Tom

Wanted this Reggie for a long time. Just need the Schmidt Silver now!

1997DonrussSigjacksonSilver.jpg

1998DonrussSigKillebrew.jpg

1998DonrussSigKiner.jpg

1998DonrussSigMathews.jpg

Only seen this Rice printing flaw version three or four times since 2000. I suspect I've seen the same card more than once. had to crack this bad boy out of a BGS slab :)

2000GOTGRiceprintingerror_0001.jpg

May have posted this one but was not sure. Place holder for my set until I can find the real deal at a price I'm willing to pay.

2000GOTGScmidtTTM.jpg

Bonds 07/289

2001FOGBonds.jpg

Clemente 088/166

2001FOGClemente.jpg

2001FOGHunter.jpg

One of the few cards I need to complete my set. Progress is slow but two more are inbound to include one of the BIG Short Print cards!

Mattingly 07/35

2004FOGMattingly.jpg

I'm a little OCD and buy expired redemptions for my sets. 2004 Fleer Greats of the game

2004GOGMarionRedemtion.jpg

GoodenPatchauto.jpg

Peavypatch.jpg

Pat the Bat... Enjoy Retirement!

Reflections_0004.jpg

SantanaPatchauto.jpg

Bought this Thomas because I liked the look of the card. Was part of a 55 card lot that included a Stadium Club Artist proof. The lot felt like a steal at $9.99 BIN. Included COA from Treat.

ThomasTreatauto.jpg

BIG Z

ZambranoPatch.jpg

Yount Ultimate Patch Auto!!!

YountUltimatePatchauto.jpg