Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HEAVILY INVESTED IN ELI TODAY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
so, we all know the pats are a lock.
lets see if i can keep my perfect streak alive
( brees, alex smith, aaron rodgers )

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
I dont think the pats are a lock, nor do I think they will win.
Good luck with your investment. I think people are banking on Eli losing.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Pats aren't a lock at all, if they win with this team, it would be the worst defensive team ever to win the superbowl imo.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
LOL, you guys are missing the point.
I am the worlds unluckiest loser, what i touch
turns to crap. 100% of the time, never fails.
over and over and over. I have eli, giants lose.
just trust me on this. Game is already decided.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
boomo said:
LOL, you guys are missing the point.
I am the worlds unluckiest loser, what i touch
turns to crap. 100% of the time, never fails.
over and over and over. I have eli, giants lose.
just trust me on this. Game is already decided.

:lol: we shall see

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
When it comes to predicting sporting events, I have a near perfect record for being wrong. Having said that I am predicting a blow out with the patriots dominating all four quarters.

:cool:

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
matfanofold said:
When it comes to predicting sporting events, I have a near perfect record for being wrong. Having said that I am predicting a blow out with the patriots dominating all four quarters.

YOU sir, shall soon taste victory

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
matfanofold said:

And the curse continues... :cool:

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
matfanofold said:
matfanofold said:

And the curse continues... :cool:

DAMN, i found my match !!

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
congrats but i don't see a big bump in eli stuff. he is just not a fan favorite. not even beloved in nyc. just does not have the personality. his draft demand did him in for alot of people.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
^^^living just outside of NYC and traveling there on a regular basis he has not been able to do no wrong for weeks now. The days of non beloved Eli are gone. I expect a decent jump. Lets face your prospecting in football has not been the greatest :eek: (meant in the most lighthearted friendly ball busting way. Sometimes have to qualify do not want people to get all sandy)

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
wheeler281 said:
^^^living just outside of NYC and traveling there on a regular basis he has not been able to do no wrong for weeks now. The days of non beloved Eli are gone. I expect a decent jump. Lets face your prospecting in football has not been the greatest :eek: (meant in the most lighthearted friendly ball busting way. Sometimes have to qualify do not want people to get all sandy)

I take your light hearted jab in style, but usually when I prospect, save a few hiccups, the buy-in is low. Even when I miss at least I miss wih nice cards [lol]. Eli is a high buy-in and maybe you are correct when it come to Eli in the NYC area, but unlike the likes of Brady, Favre, Rodgers and even his Big Brother, Eli does not seem to have a huge following from coast to coast price wise. It will be interesting to track his prices and see if they stay high like some of the other ELITE qb's, which I think Eli qualifies, now!!

Again I had no dog in the fight and was sending congrats to boomo for his heavy play on eli.

Members online