Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can someone explain what happened here on this sale/non sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
So I notice last night a 2010 Bowman Chrome Nolan Arenado Blue Refractor Auto for sale. It had like 6 days left on it (last night). Its sitting at a bid of $102.

I check this afternoon and the card sold. Here is the listing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOLAN-ARENADO-2 ... 2a193ba3d5

It also comes up in my completed search listings as sold for this price?

What happened here? Did the seller end the auction early? Did he end the auction but the completed listing is wrong saying its sold?

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
Superfractor said:
I believe a seller can in fact end the bidding early with any price that may satisfy him/her. Perhaps the buyer, and seller had an agreed-upon price? It looks like it was ended early.

My man, you have got some nice Supers there, wow! Your thoughts on how his year may go - called up?

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
When you end an auction early, it does give you the option of selling to the current highest bidder at the current price. Maybe the guy needed the money and was happy with that price, or buyer/seller agreed to a price and used a trustworthy 3rd party bidder to get the price to the amount they agreed to and then ended it. There are a few different possible scenarios

Members online

Latest posts