Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Half time show!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I was just in lip synch hell, and I want those last 10 minutes of my life back.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Pretty lousy IMO, had no Flow at all to it.

The pyrotechnics were impressive for such a short turnaround and I give Madonna credit for doing a coupla of her more controversial songs, but overall, it lacked something...

and MIA flipping the bird will probably cost someone a ton of coin! :lol:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Some of the dancing was cool, but when the army of dancing Niki Minaj's came out, that was my cue to leave and go do something else for the remainder of the show.

I never liked her or her music to begin with.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
She is nasty

Why did she keep flashing her crotch as if that was hot? Seriously, it's gotta be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway at this point. No tread on those tires.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
WoundedDuck said:
She is nasty

Why did she keep flashing her crotch as if that was hot? Seriously, it's gotta be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway at this point. No tread on those tires.
Kids
icon_facepalm.gif

lawhs89

Apr 3, 2011
gt2590 said:
Pretty lousy IMO, had no Flow at all to it.

The pyrotechnics were impressive for such a short turnaround and I give Madonna credit for doing a coupla of her more controversial songs, but overall, it lacked something...

and MIA flipping the bird will probably cost someone a ton of coin! :lol:

MIA is a wild card, so surprised to she her. But I got to see her live and is a fantastic performer. Check out her new video "Bad Girls".

stanthemanfan

Apr 14, 2010
Greenville, Sc
I tried to have an open mind. She looked like she was trying to make sure she didn't fall and break her hip to me. I don't know why these old timers can't just sit back and enjoy their money.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
did the dude from LMFAO forget to grab Madonna's leg - she tried to do a handstand like 3 times?

Members online

Latest posts