Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jeremy Guthrie traded to the Rockies....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
For Matt Lindstrom and Jason Hammel

Please tell me this is a joke.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Superfractor said:
Does this trade help any party? Odd trade.

No it doesn't. I was just thinking that. The Orioles save a little bit of salary but not enough to give away the most dependable pitcher we've had the past 5 years.

I think we needed to trade Guthrie but this was not the way to do it. I really wish MacPhail would've traded Guthrie before he left. Would've been nice to see another magic trick pulled out of the ole hat like he did with the Mariners and Astros.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Oh ok, I don't get it though. I'm sure I would find it funny if I did.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
markakis8 said:

I meant it to mean it was such a typical move for that franchise. Just seems to sum them up perfectly.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
braden said:
markakis8 said:

I meant it to mean it was such a typical move for that franchise. Just seems to sum them up perfectly.

Ah, ok. Very true.

For some reason I was thinking you forgot a word before Orioles and it was supposed to mean "most stupid Orioles trade ever" or something. Which would've been an overstatement but, at the same time, would not have gotten an argument from me :lol:

Members online