Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1999 Venezuelan stickers that are really 2000.. who got em??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
just wondering how many of the player collectors on here managed to score the super rare 2000 stickers that have been on Ebay on a wrong year description? I noticed the first round of them went for mostly minimum bids I assume because people didn't realize what they were at first. I got mine off Ebay so if you don't see your player make sure you contact her because she does have many of them just not listed.

Here it is finally!!
JoseCansecoPC230.jpg

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
picked up these two League Leader stickers (#398 and #399) last week or so...

MartinezPedro_2000VenezuelanStickersLL398.jpg

MartinezPedro_2000VenezuelanStickersLL399.jpg

and won the base sticker yesterday (not in hand yet, obviously)

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
mansgame said:
In convo for the Belle.... I think she is catching on that something is up.... taking forever to reply...

I think she just responds slowly. Took me 6 days to work out the deal for Andruw and I didn't negotiate. It was 2-3 days between replies.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I picked up the Olerud for $3.24. She does take a while to respond to emails. Her auctions have been getting lots of chatter over in the '90's thread as well. She must be getting tons of inquiries.

Were these produced by Topps? The Olerud has the same photo as his 2000 Topps card.

Members online