Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Must have collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
That Sparky looks Pristine

Buy the lot and get that card graded. It will pay for the rest of 'em

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Definitely an instant collection! Wow! Just think, you wouldn't have to spend all that time looking for the Don Aase 90 Topps card, you'd have it!

Please post more scans when you receive this beauty!

petesahuttt

Sep 15, 2010
Must be someone who paid too much at auction for a storage locker, quite comical. I wonder how many times he relists

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Boy he better include the white plastic storage boxes shaped like baseballs. The fact that he shows the Alex Trevino and Gene Nelson tells me he means business.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Russ S. said:
Guy is a piece of work for sure.

He needs to stick with the Refrigerant Recycling Unit Business.

Or as the folks in the adult industry like to call it: ReRUB

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
James52411 said:
It isn't every day that a vintage lot of that quality is offered on the market at that price.
That IS true.
Too bad there are 3 too many 0's. :lol:
(actually 5 if you count the cents... ;) )

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
hive17 said:
That's Dan Quisenberry. Yes, THE Dan Quisenberry!
Don't knock quiz. He kept me from running with my baseball team last year during a practice. Well not him directly but a question about him. The question was asked to the whole team to name 2 teams Dan Quisenberry played for and the first to get it could sit out running. The coaches were laughing until I stood up and answered cardinals and royals. I was right and got to sit out the 1 1/2 mile run. My coaches tell me all the time I am the only one who respects understands and knows anything about baseball on my team. I am very proud of that lol.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
PujolsCollector said:
hive17 said:
That's Dan Quisenberry. Yes, THE Dan Quisenberry!
Don't knock quiz. He kept me from running with my baseball team last year during a practice. Well not him directly but a question about him. The question was asked to the whole team to name 2 teams Dan Quisenberry played for and the first to get it could sit out running. The coaches were laughing until I stood up and answered cardinals and royals. I was right and got to sit out the 1 1/2 mile run. My coaches tell me all the time I am the only one who respects understands and knows anything about baseball on my team. I am very proud of that lol.

Quiz was the closer on the 1985 Royals championship team and widely considered one of the smartest guys in the game during his time. He also wrote quite a bit of poetry and sadly died before his time. He'd actually be a pretty cool guy for a Royals fan to collect in a lot of ways.

Members online

Latest posts