Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shipping on ebay question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
So I ship in small bubble mailers. Im going to start using ebay to print my shipping labels but Im already skeptical.

Why do I get the feeling that when I pay and print - Ill print the label and it will be too big for the small bubble mailers I use?
Any advice?

Also, I dont see a checkbox for DC?

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
glewis22 said:
So I ship in small bubble mailers. Im going to start using ebay to print my shipping labels but Im already skeptical.

Why do I get the feeling that when I pay and print - Ill print the label and it will be too big for the small bubble mailers I use? Any advice?

You can always reprint the label and destroy the first one (without paying again). If you need to reprint cause it is too big, you can always go into your print options and scale the picture down. I remember when I used a certain type of label that was 4 to a page, I needed to scale mine to 68% of normal for it to fit just right.

Tom

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
glewis22 said:

Why do I get the feeling that when I pay and print - Ill print the label and it will be too big for the small bubble mailers I use?
Any advice?

Also, I dont see a checkbox for DC?
Cut the printout down to the black border and tape it on. Do not cover the barcode with tape. DC is automatic. I have used it for years without a problem.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
When I send the print to my printer, I get the printer GUI to come up..

I then change the size of the print so it fits on the small bubble mailers..

print-1.jpg

print-2.jpg

small-label.jpg

Your printer might have a little different features..

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Kevin I did not adjust anything
They print out just fine and he can just cut the extra off to make them the right size and it does not affect the original label

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Pine Tar said:
Kevin I did not adjust anything
They print out just fine and he can just cut the extra off to make them the right size and it does not affect the original label

I know, but I like the smaller labels and I use the UPS labels and then I trim the UPS logo off.. ;)

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
DO NOT SHRINK LABELS.

The Barcode is a stander size, and anything smaller may not be able to be scanned. You likely won't have a problem, but I'd rather not risk it.

Members online

Latest posts