Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What To Do In This Scenario?? (Ebay)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
So I was searching "card" or "auto" on ebay using newly listed preference and buy it now only preference... and I found a Felix Hernandez Auto for .99 BIN! So I hit BIN and paid instantly, then I get this message on ebay-

"Thank you very much for taking interest in my card. I hate to inform you that when I posted the card I accidentally posted it as buy it now instead of a bid. Although I would it if I can sell you the card at 0.99 I would be taking a loss. I'm hoping we can come to some agreement please let me know your thoughts.
And again I am very sorry."

What do I do?

Ive gotten quite a few steals on ebay recently, most recently last night :D (none using the BIN & newly listed method)

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Dice-K Collector said:
So I was searching "card" or "auto" on ebay using newly listed preference and buy it now only preference... and I found a Felix Hernandez Auto for .99 BIN! So I hit BIN and paid instantly, then I get this message on ebay-

"Thank you very much for taking interest in my card. I hate to inform you that when I posted the card I accidentally posted it as buy it now instead of a bid. Although I would it if I can sell you the card at 0.99 I would be taking a loss. I'm hoping we can come to some agreement please let me know your thoughts.
And again I am very sorry."

What do I do?

Ive gotten quite a few steals on ebay recently, most recently last night :D (none using the BIN & newly listed method)

Surely seems like an error. You could just agree to cancel or negotiate a fair price...

Members online

Latest posts