Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else already have the fantasy bug?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
The last few days, I've found myself checking the usual sites to see what fantasy info there is already out there. I love scouring draft boards for value picks and who I might target at each round of the draft. Damn I love baseball. I know everyone is excited for the season, but anyone else geeking out about fantasy already too? I may have to try to do an FCB league this year. Anyone found a site with a lot of good info this early?

wolters03

Feb 14, 2011
St. Paul, MN
I actually started doing extensive research about 2 weeks ago. I have been in a dynasty league for 5 years now so I guess I'm getting addicted.

cardguy

Aug 24, 2008
OHIO
jeff550 said:
Yes, I was thinking about starting an FCB auction league here. Any interest?

I would be up for a AL only auction. I am in a league like this already and you can't beat it. Best league ever. It is a 5x5 12 teamer. Awesome. Let me know if you end up doing something.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Finished our prospect draft two weeks ago and our auction is set for March 17th. Can't get here soon enough. Just hate the let down afterwards. So much prep to just go away after a few hours. I did win last year so can't wait to collect my trophy and winnings.

~AJ

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Yahoo leagues start forming tommorow I think. Very excited I have got a good group of guys from school to play with and this will be the first time in 2 years that I have played. Im excited lol.

Members online