Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
Just busted a box of 1997 SPX
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...-SPx-Baseball-Box-Break?p=1672792#post1672792

The highlight is in this photo:
1-sm.jpg

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
No idea....found it while going through my stuff years ago and this was left over in my photobucket. I only have 1 of the diamond so I'm guessing it's a rarity considering I've got 20+ of the home plate.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
That is a little surprising. I figured you would have been the one bidding that up :)

Hahaha. Luckily for me, I stopped by a shop in San Diego last year that I used to go to as a kid. I asked the owner if he had any Ken Caminiti stuff. He kinda gave me a weird look like why the hell would you want that. He had to look through tons of stuff to get to it since nobody buys it and I got this card for about 20 bucks from what I can remember.

Sep 11, 2009
So why does this not have the signature on it like the others? The one that I have is the print plate for the front of a card from 1997....wasn't sure if the backs were different. Very cool card! Where did you find it at?

I think the 98's don't have the signature. I picked this up a year or so ago with a bad listing that didn't sell. It was listing title was "1998 Pinnacle card" and I emailed the seller and said I buy it if it didn't sell. Well it didn't sell and I ended up getting it.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Not sure I understand what you mean....Obviously the blue is miscut but I have yet to see another blue.

I have 5 of the golds /30 and the blue....never seen the rest.

Didn't even know there were blues in 1998. Beckett only shows a gold Totally Certified and red certified for Larkin in 1998. Are there other ones out there?

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Was wondering if it was miscut or a weird scan. Looks like an uncut sheet fragment, is that what it is?

It is miscut and the guy I bought it from claimed to have grabbed it from a dumpster outside the pinnacle headquarters. At the time he was selling numerous Pinnacle cards but this was the only blue....cost me about $50.

Members online

Latest posts