Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
E, I have some Star Wars comics around here somewhere. Any interest? They are not NM, but collectible!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Nate - Nice on the 5 A's...but that 1 B, I never knew PE was so tough for you ;)

George - SWEET Musial...I wanted to bid on that one, the auto is an early one too :eek:

Michael - Welcome to Seattle! I for some reason thought you were going to AK. How long are you in town for?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
Eric - Excellent, or should I say, MINT pick up! My son has a big box of comic books a good friend of ours gave him several years ago. I looked through them briefly and can't remember any newer than the late 70's.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Im heading there now alex. was only in town a couple hours. tried for yesterday to catch the M's game but didnt happen. going to try again on my way back in mid sept but nothing hashed out yet

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Archives was fun, but as expected, the autos weren't exactly barn burners. Wound up with Steve Balboni, Bill Madlock, Luis Tiant, and Jay Buhner. But like I mentioned earlier, seeing autos from those guys is a hoot. Don't think I'll buy much more, but may put together the 3D set when prices settle a bit.

And I did love pulling cards with the 1984 design... can't wait for Heritage 21 years from now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online