Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
SUPPANJEFF.jpg

SUTTERBRUCE.jpg

SUTTERBRUCE1.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Nice stuff, bongo870.I just picked up a Cardinals red wave card I can't wait to see in person.

Feb 28, 2012
Syracuse
Recent pick-ups

I am new here and I mostly collect Vintage but I decided to pick these up. Do you think they are gradeable? What do you think about the centering? I am used to submitting vintage cards to be graded but I have never graded modern. Here they are:

Taveras12BCBlueRefx4.jpg

I also have another blue refractor coming as well

Taveras12BCBLueWavePurpleReflot.jpg

Martinez12BCPurpleBlueWaveRedWavelot.jpg

Martinez12BCBlueRefractorlot.jpg

Martinez12BCReflot.jpg

Thanks for lookiing!

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I am new here and I mostly collect Vintage but I decided to pick these up. Do you think they are gradeable? What do you think about the centering? I am used to submitting vintage cards to be graded but I have never graded modern. Here they are:

Taveras12BCBlueRefx4.jpg

I also have another blue refractor coming as well

Thanks for lookiing!

Welcome to the boards! I'd definitely grade the blues, assuming the centering on the back is good. Any cool Cardinals vintage in your collection?

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Yesterdays mail, and a prospect moving to the PC.
Got a few random auto's in yesterday, if anyone needs any of these let me know and I'm sure we can work something out.
mail-2.jpg

I also decided to switch out my Jack Clark auto in the PC to this new one from Archives, old one was a Donruss Recollection Collection 1990 if anyone is interested. Really like these Fan Favorites autos and may need to pick up all the Oquendo versions and a Herr. Every Lankford I've seen is a bad auto.
clark.jpg

Sam Freeman got the call up, so I had to move a couple cards to the PC boxes. Here's the auto and RC I put away. Followed up by the stash I'll sell if he does anything impressive.
freeman.jpg
2009freeman.jpg

freeman1.jpg

freeman2.jpg

freeman3.jpg

freemanred.jpg

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I need a Descalso Hope Blue Diamond /60 this stupid card is probably the most frustrating card that I still need. I watched 15 of them go to buy base cards thinking that they would still be there all the time now there are none of them out there.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Sinfulones red wave, there was a Molina that went on the cheap side...

The only Molina's I saw worth mentioning were plates, unless it was something else I missed.

I didn't feel like shelling out a lot for this year's Bowman, so I decided to pick up singles.I found this red wave, threw out a bid on it not expecting to win it, and I find out the next day I won it for $4.Nice, now let's see if the seller backs out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320913530612?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008

Members online

Latest posts