Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********Sunday Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I haven't had Cider in a while. Basically all I drink now is Iced Tea and water. Cut my regular sodas out of the mix.
I drink 4-6 cans of soda a day. It is very bad. I had stopped for 4 months then went on a cruise and it absolutely destroyed that. I went right back to old habits and it made it worse, caffine is one of the most addicting things in the world

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Hey now Egg Nog is awesome.

This. So many calories, but so damn good. Every year I can't wait to find that first bottle. And when it leaves stores I'm secretly glad. Nothing like drinking down a days worth of calories for breakfast as a spring board for holiday eating

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
I haven't had Cider in a while. Basically all I drink now is Iced Tea and water. Cut my regular sodas out of the mix.

I live 5 minutes from one of the most popular apple orchards in the state so I always have cider. I also developed an awesome recipe for hard apple cider last fall- fricken awesome.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
And also......

"I wanna get a little drunk but I also want some pancakes"- Dave Atell

And I won't go further

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
This. So many calories, but so damn good. Every year I can't wait to find that first bottle. And when it leaves stores I'm secretly glad. Nothing like drinking down a days worth of calories for breakfast as a spring board for holiday eating

Agreed. I usually get one carton a year. I usually just pour half a glass a day and sip it.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Grew up on an orchard. Don't miss the cider all that much but to this day I can NOT eat the dreck they call store-bought apples. Night and day between produce department and freshly picked. Sick

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Grew up on an orchard. Don't miss the cider all that much but to this day I can NOT eat the dreck they call store-bought apples. Night and day between produce department and freshly picked. Sick
I agree but the closest apple orchard to me is nearly an hour away, easier just to get store bought apples.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Apple Butter is amazing also. We went to a restaurant that served homemade apple butter and I put it on a biscut or something and was like THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER TASTED IN MY LIFE. That was the first time id ever had it. I want some now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts