Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

====================The Sunday Morning Thread 11-25-2012============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Ice is being formed on the lakes, so I'll be ice fishing in the next 2 weeks if it stays cold. The new ice fishing shack is just about finished also. Probably won't make it out on the ice until the first of the year.

Found out yesterday that my favorite lake got stocked with 10,000 juvenile walleye around 8"-10" this spring. It will take a couple of years for them to grow to legal size (15"), but the tip-up flags will keep us busy this winter. Might catch 1 keeper out of maybe 4-8 caught.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Hey all, wanted to show off two awesome gifts I got the other day!

They both came in the same envelope, but each one had a separate gift tag.

First, a gorgeous Carew bat card from clarkzac!

002-3.jpg

Then, a great jersey card that I have never seen before from Dan the Man!

003-2.jpg

I didn't have either one of these before and they are now part of the PC for sure. Thanks a ton, guys! Much, much, much appreciated!!

Last edited:

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Ice is being formed on the lakes, so I'll be ice fishing in the next 2 weeks if it stays cold. The new ice fishing shack is just about finished also. Probably won't make it out on the ice until the first of the year.

Found out yesterday that my favorite lake got stocked with 10,000 juvenile walleye around 8"-10" this spring. It will take a couple of years for them to grow to legal size (15"), but the tip-up flags will keep us busy this winter. Might catch 1 keeper out of maybe 4-8 caught.

I didn't make it out at all last winter but my buddy is getting a new house for this winter so I should be out a decent amount. At least when I can make time.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
And you're welcome. I won that card in a chat room contest for you. Sponsored by either FCB, Moxacaine, or both...:)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
First time I've used my itouch to get on here. The iPod app is so much better than the droid app. I can't wait until march when I get to go back to an iPhone!!!

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Well, the Vikings are embarrassing themselves today...And to add insult to injury, Forte isn't even doing anything for my fantasy team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts