Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

today is a very emotionally draining day for me. My uncle is in Boston for a surgery to his brain stem to repair a rupture that happened a month ago. the surgery itself could take anywhere from 9-20 hours and the doctor performing is the best in the world at this procedure. With that said the risk of death is high for this and I'm very close to my uncle and he's only in his mid 50's and healthy otherwise. I already took a minute with my little ladies to say a prayer but I would like to use the extended prayers of my MT brothers because the power of positivity is always appreciated and needed in times like this. I won't know much until later today probably while I'm working but needless to say my heart and mind are somewhere else and even work is totally secondary today.

Ok to not bring down the mood how was everyone's weekend? We had a great family dinner on turkey day and then we had a great time at my daughters cheerleading regional finals.

Have a great day everyone!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning Dan, and just wanted to say Nice gesture for Ken's B-Day!

How was your Turkey Day?

Thanks GT!

Our Thanksgiving was very very very busy. Great food and plenty of leftovers. Yours?

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning all! Closed last night, and got a text this morning asking if I could come in. Going in at 11, instead of 4 today.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Was up until 2 last night working on homework. I have a feeling that I'll be taking a nap today, but I'd prefer not to so I can go to bed early tonight. Got my book read and report done. It was a really good book, it had so much information in such a short book that it took forever to read

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kids

Steve (Charsupv) Praying for your sister as well.

Paul, thoughts and prayers for you and you family. I hope things go well. :grouphug:

Dan, package is on the way! :D

I have to work a full week, this week. But the next 2 weeks after this in Dec. I only 4 days each week and then I have the last 2 weeks of the month off.

Need to get somethings done this morning before work. Later guys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts