Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
2 cards arrived yesterday. The Red is a huge Seam? The left side is raised a great deal above the right. eBay pic does it zero justice.
$T2eC16JHJHoE9n3Kd8kZBQs%28EFi6%28g%7E%7E60_3.JPG

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Here are my last few maildays:

EthierPCScans557.jpg

EthierPCScans548.jpg

EthierPCScans549.jpg

EthierPCScans554.jpg

EthierPCScans553.jpg

EthierPCScans552.jpg

EthierPCScans551.jpg

EthierPCScans550.jpg

And some slabbed goodness!

EthierPCScans547.jpg

EthierPCScans556.jpg

One seller also threw in this 1/1 Sketch card:
EthierPCScans555.jpg

I also received this:
DualEthierKemp.jpg

and the code for the Ethier/Kershaw

Last edited:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Ok my mailday story and scans finally!

Saturday I worked until 6pm and then came home for dinner and just had plans to relax all night long at home. I jumped on the internet and checked new Ebay listings and saw this first card with minimum bid of $50. I immediately contacted the seller and asked if he had a BIN in mind and to my surprize he replied quickly with how does $100 sound its a nice card. I told him without hesitation SOLD so he switched it to BIN and I refreshed like a madman until it popped up and I slammed it as fast as I could!! it's numbered 2/3 and is the nicest of the two versions I've seen of this print run. OK this was my steal of the year in my mind because thats hundreds under the going rate for this card easily so I think my Saturday night has been totally made.... but there's more

2/3
JoseCansecoPC2006051-1.jpg

3 hours or so later I see this card listed at 24.95 starting bid so I send message to seller asking about a BIN to which he immediately replies (second time I get fast response) that he didn't have anything in mind. I sent back would $60 do it figuring that would be low. The seller reset the auction starting bid $60 BIN $75 to which I slammed it as fast as I could. This card is numbered 8/10 and is only the second one I've ever seen. The other copy has all plain swatches so I was very happy this one has some stitching to break up the boring.

8/10
JoseCansecoPC2006085.jpg

This was by far the best 2 card STEAL I've ever had and it happened within a 3 hour span.. I guess lightning can strike twice and occasionally the card gods are in my favor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts