Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Thanks, nyc3. Duly noted. FYI - if he does something that warrants banning then it may or may not happen. We're not going to just ban everyone that gets called out so chill out a bit with the backseat modding.
Last time I checked a mod don't ask with a please to ban him. But great job fitting in your "shot", also duly noted.

A_Pharis

Last time I checked a mod don't ask with a please to ban him. But great job fitting in your "shot", also duly noted.

What does that first sentence even mean? And there's no shot to be taken. In this thread and the Nick thread, you're being real pushy with points that have already been made. I understand how worked up you must be, but things are getting taken care of when they need to be. If you're concerned about a member's presence, feel free to report a post that you feel validates your desire for their removal from the community. There's no need to constantly beat a horse - in the case of Nick's thread - or to call for someone to be banned ( in this thread ).

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
What does that first sentence even mean? And there's no shot to be taken. In this thread and the Nick thread, you're being real pushy with points that have already been made. I understand how worked up you must be, but things are getting taken care of when they need to be. If you're concerned about a member's presence, feel free to report a post that you feel validates your desire for their removal from the community. There's no need to constantly beat a horse - in the case of Nick's thread - or to call for someone to be banned ( in this thread ).

How about this take 10mins go check the stir he caused over at BO. I am sure he will be much different here. Maybe some of the non paid front seat mods should do some research. I was giving you the heads up, like I have to the mods several times before. Ad guess what? Weeks later they where banned...

But instead of beating this dead horse you are more than welcome to pm me if needed.

Last edited:

A_Pharis

How about this take 10mins go check the stir he caused over at BO. I am sure he will be much different here. Maybe some of the non paid front seat mods should do some research. I was giving you the heads up, like I have to the mods several times before. Ad guess what? Weeks later they where banned...

But instead of beating this dead horse you are more than welcome to pm me if needed.

I'll just end the discussion between you and I by letting you know that you don't need to go into threads asking for people to be banned.
I can tell by your post that you think you've become sort of high end whistle-blower. That's fine.
As I've said before - being a troll on another site is no crime to FCB. If that were the case, we'd have a lot lower member numbers since there's plenty that like to stir pots on other forums. If he does something here that warrants any kind of action, there is an option to report that post that sends an e-mail to all of the mods. Follow the proper channels.

Also - FYI - our mods do plenty. We appreciate any type of support you think you can offer, but that ends before the point where you go into threads to call out someone to be banned. Thanks.

I'll just end the discussion between you and I by letting you know that you don't need to go into threads asking for people to be banned.
I can tell by your post that you think you've become sort of high end whistle-blower. That's fine.
As I've said before - being a troll on another site is no crime to FCB. If that were the case, we'd have a lot lower member numbers since there's plenty that like to stir pots on other forums. If he does something here that warrants any kind of action, there is an option to report that post that sends an e-mail to all of the mods. Follow the proper channels.

Also - FYI - our mods do plenty. We appreciate any type of support you think you can offer, but that ends before the point where you go into threads to call out someone to be banned. Thanks.

High end whistle blower!!! CLASSIC LINE! WELL PLAYED, SIR

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
High end whistle blower!!! CLASSIC LINE! WELL PLAYED, SIR

Your act will only last a little while longer because in looking over your posts, you dont seem like you have the brains you would need to avoid getting yourself in more trouble. Instead of pretending to be polite and above it all, you could actually try becoming a constructive part of the community...

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Your act will only last a little while longer because in looking over your posts, you dont seem like you have the brains you would need to avoid getting yourself in more trouble. Instead of pretending to be polite and above it all, you could actually try becoming a constructive part of the community...

Like PadresFan96 and Mario1975, Esq.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008

Like Bob Loblaw AMIRITE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts