Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Nothing humorous about that, and should be taken seriously, especially after today's Phoenix office shooting.

I wasn't trying to be humorous, if that's how it came put. Just finding put who the guy was, gave me that feeling about the sniper.

I haven't seen anything about the phoenix shooting yet. Will have to look into it.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
We should publish a "Big Mac's Misadventures" book...and a special limited-edition "Textbook and Wallet Jokes" supplement. Easily a New York Times best-seller.

Oh, Big Hurt showed up in today's mail. Relieved since it came from a 0-feedback trader on SCF. Only example I've ever seen for him. Not #1 or #10 but it'll do nicely as a gap filler until then.

This one wasn't actually my fault. Truck's lock system is messed up, so I got out and locked it and it wouldn't let me back in with the key. I went and got a different key and it took a few minutes but I got in.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Hello fellas!

Wally World actually got quite the stash of series 1 in. When I got there, nobody had bought anything yet, so I picked up a few packs.

I ended up getting a Moose-Tacos jersey card that is like 50% jersey and 50% dirt.

I'll toss it up for sale, and if nobody takes it, I'll get it signed or something.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good afternoon all!
Steve - Take something like that very seriously. The world seems to be going further off the deep end as the days go by.
Taylor - I'll be first in line when your memoirs get published. Would you sign it?:D

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Finally got around to doing some much needed scanning. Here are my recent pickups, and most is for trade bait...the Griffey was most likely seen by everyone already:

2012 Topps Tier One Ken Griffey Jr. Clear Cut RC auto 4/25:
january3.jpg

2012 Topps Five Star Bryce Harper RC auto 56/150:
january14.jpg

1957 Topps Willie Mays PSA 4:
january6.jpg

2012 Panini Cooperstown promotion card auto 6/9:
january5.jpg

2012 Prime Cuts Robin Yount jersey auto 2/25:
january9.jpg

2012 Prime Cuts Mariano Riviera MVP jersey 5/25:
january10-1.jpg

2012 Topps Finest Jesus Montero xfractor auto 145-299:
january16.jpg

2012 Topps Tier One Jesus Montero silver ink auto 16/25:
january17.jpg

2012 Leaf Las Vegas Summit Gift Pack Lou Gehrig sketch 1/1:
january7.jpg
january8.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Hello fellas!

Wally World actually got quite the stash of series 1 in. When I got there, nobody had bought anything yet, so I picked up a few packs.

I ended up getting a Moose-Tacos jersey card that is like 50% jersey and 50% dirt.

I'll toss it up for sale, and if nobody takes it, I'll get it signed or something.

Have a scan Taylor? I know a guy that collects Moustakas :)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Already won a JJ gold, a JJ blue & JJ emerlad :p

Oh, and hello all :)

Niceeeeeeeeeee.... I'm starting to see some Belle's post up on eBay but he isn't much in the set I don't think... I'm seeing one non-serial numbered single memo card and one manuf. card for him winning the silver slugger award... both are cheap inserts and I'm willing to wait because I'm sure there will be 1000s of them posted lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts