Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========== The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Joke of the day! Fill in the cuss words...

I asked my wife,"what would you do if i won the lottery?"

she replied,"i would take half and leave you". I said,"good i won $12 here's $6 now XXXX off"

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Just wanted to say Thank You for the birthday wishes.

I did get 1 present already, a 14 pack repack box from Wally World. I pulled... absolutely nothing! lol but it was fun to open.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Thats good Taylor, sometimes just busting is fun.

Get over to my girlfriend's after work to make sure she's ok, doesn't look like food poisoning. I'm pretty sure she's got the flu, and that probably means I've got a day or two to see if I've got it. We've spent the last 4 days together, so if I don't go down with it, I'll know I'm a carrier lol

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Just saw the ESPN Spring Training RV pass by!

20130211_153157_zps9cbe458b.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I laughed. When I told Theresa, she scowled ...

Joke of the day! Fill in the cuss words...

I asked my wife,"what would you do if i won the lottery?"

she replied,"i would take half and leave you". I said,"good i won $12 here's $6 now XXXX off"

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
I'm 50/50 on trying to build the better part (if not all) of the 2001 SP Authentic game used set? It's one of my all time favorite game used sets. If I do it, I think I would require the cards to either have a pinstripe or be of color (like a purple Todd Helton swatch). Anyone have thoughts to sway me one way or the other?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'm 50/50 on trying to build the better part (if not all) of the 2001 SP Authentic game used set? It's one of my all time favorite game used sets. If I do it, I think I would require the cards to either have a pinstripe or be of color (like a purple Todd Helton swatch). Anyone have thoughts to sway me one way or the other?

I am a big fan of people that love the hobby enough to build sets.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

I say do it! I've been wanting to put together a Game-Used or Autographed set for sometime now but I don't have the funds to take on something like that at the moment, plus I'm still working on 4 other sets :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts