Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Does anyone have a St. Louis Cardinals 2011 World Series champagne sized Budweiser bottle that's OPEN that you'd like to get rid of? I am in need of one for a project.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Have you made anymore sketches of Kile?Whatever did you do with that one?Any new Reyes pickups?

I haven't taken another art class and rarely find time to just draw something. The Kile drawing is hanging on my wall I want to put it in a frame eventually as it is just in a toploader right now. I haven't been picking up any Reyes stuff since I have bought a few other cards here and there. Currently I'm trying to complete the Descalso non 1/1 2013 Topps Rainbow. I only need now Gold/2013 Black /62 and Pink/50. Picked up most of the parallels for a total of like $20. The other ones just haven't really popped up much. Lol.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
I picked up this Holliday/Rios dual jersey card. You can see part of the authentication hologram on Rios' jersey.

07_hollidayrios_13of25_zpsff2cdd88.png

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I got the job as an usher at Busch Stadium! I'm excited :) I go for an unpaid 8 hour training session in march lol.
I'm not sure how many games I will work yet but I hope I get a bunch.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I got the job as an usher at Busch Stadium! I'm excited :) I go for an unpaid 8 hour training session in march lol.
I'm not sure how many games I will work yet but I hope I get a bunch.

Congrats! I know you had a tough time finding a job last summer, must be a relief to already have something fun lined up.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Congrats! I know you had a tough time finding a job last summer, must be a relief to already have something fun lined up.
Yes indeed! Haha. It's awesome that my first job will be Usher at Busch Stadium. Should be awesome even if I don't get to see any of the games this year!

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I will end up with a St.Louis Cardinals tattoo. I want a complex piece that I design though.
Yours is very well done!

Members online