Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============== The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I'm with E and George on this. You already have 4 of the 5. What's an extra 20 spot to have all 5. I know if I were in that situation, I would pull the trigger.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Actually it is not a matter of taking a huge bath, but come on, he bought in at $25 and won't take anything over it unless it is a $20 bill? Really? By the way there is no other one... it is /5 and I have 4 of them. He has the 5th.

then bite the bullet ya cheapskate! ;)

Really pay $25 over what I really should?

if there really are only 5 in the world, isnt the $25 worth saying you have ALL of them there are, EVER?

i think so!

LOL....Man I HATE YOU!!!

Something about big dogs and a porch, not sure

I'm with E and George on this. You already have 4 of the 5. What's an extra 20 spot to have all 5. I know if I were in that situation, I would pull the trigger.

Cheapskate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
:p

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
hF8D802E7

I found this rather funny.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning
Hopefully heading out for a wildflower hike this afternoon. Work has been crazy since the flood. I can't believe summer just began. It feels like its almost over.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Really pay $25 over what I really should?

Yeah, stop being a *****. I paid nearly $40 dlvd for a BGS 7 (!!!!) '11 Museum Collection or Tier One (can't remember which) JJ auto /5 because it was the last I needed to have all 5. Man up !!!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
good day guys I have a lot to do. Hopefully my buddy gene is going to get out of the hospital. But they think he has Shingles now. :lol:

Well, at least he's got a head start on the re-roofing project.

A_Pharis

Yeah, stop being a *****. I paid nearly $40 dlvd for a BGS 7 (!!!!) '11 Museum Collection or Tier One (can't remember which) JJ auto /5 because it was the last I needed to have all 5. Man up !!!

I actually fall on the side of things where I say "It's not worth it, and I'm not going to give into to someone holding it hostage."

Any way the seller tries to sell it, it will most likely be to someone who knows how to search past sales. He won't get what he wants for it so let him choke on it.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I actually fall on the side of things where I say "It's not worth it, and I'm not going to give into to someone holding it hostage."

Any way the seller tries to sell it, it will most likely be to someone who knows how to search past sales. He won't get what he wants for it so let him choke on it.

I don't know why but every time someone says this, this photo comes to mind :p

bVFbEbZ.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm so glad its finaly the weekend! Been off for 2.5 hours already. I was supposed to head to a wedding this afternoon, but ended up not going. I found out on Tuesday that I wasn't going, but I already requested this afternoon off so I didn't bother telling my boss that I could work this afternoon. I thought about it, but it is supposed to hit the upper 90's around 4-5 today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts